Bullet Phaze Bullet Phaze

Awesome idea and great execution! :)

Attack of Crazy Folks Attack of Crazy Folks

Do we really need so many textboxes that explain how to play the game? Jesus..arrow keys or wasd to move, space or mouse to shoot, everything else is self explanatory.

Cutepop responds:

Hi lobstersteve, thank you very much for your review and feedback. We felt that the text box were necessary for new gamers who have never been exposed to platform game genre.
We will definitely review the level of help required for both beginners and seasoned players in our future projects.

GRAVITY GRAVITY

Graphical presentation is good, controls feel very good also. I just didn't like some elements of the game, like the blocks that fall slower then you. Although their idea is original, they didn't feel good, they were hard to time and let you feel uneasy everytime you go underneath them. If not due to them, i would gladly finish the game.

Primajin responds:

I dunno I liked how the blocks worked, I felt they were easy enough to time once you get the hang of it - But thanks for the review :)

Lognes Island Lognes Island

wolve games suck

Nobody Said It Was Easy Nobody Said It Was Easy

pretty fun, people who rate it bad are just scared by the graphics^^

KripperZ KripperZ

Oh man, i've been looking forward to one of your games so much and now that it's here i'm not that happy with the result.
I'm reading now that the game is still in development and will get more features, but i think the main problem is not that is lacks features, but it's way too unbalanced. The presentation is of course fantastic, the graphics, music, gui is great, but for now, after one play, i don't have the need to play it again. The game is way too easy - i ran through hordes of enemies without any problems and even if i got hurt, i had enough coins to just go back and refill my health. With my secondary weapon i could defeat bosses in like 3 seconds. Also - i didn't quite get the thing with power ups, like shield. I was mostly able to get it, after i defeated all enemies, and then, with the timer it lasted just enough to GO to the next room and then it was gone.
All the levels are basicly the same, and if there are new enemies, they are way too easy too kill. My suggestion here: if a room has shooting enemies, make much less of the little runners, and make the shooting enemies much more deadly, to make it more tactical.
My main concern: make the game much more difficult, that's the purpose of a roguelike, learning the tricks how to master the game with each death. What's the purpose to have a randomly generated world, if i can beat the game already on first try.
If you already put so much work in the game, give it more polish in the game design area, play around with some variables, to make it a more intense experience. Your game could be so much more then this.

Tilt - (Demo) Tilt - (Demo)

Everything more then solid, don't get the rather negative feedback..

A Kitty Dream A Kitty Dream

oh my god, that is just so great. that makes me excited about a kitty story even more ( i hope you'll come back to it in the near future )

Night Strike Infiltrators Night Strike Infiltrators

Fast games are fun.
Some possible improvements:
You could improve the ladder climbing, you shouldn't be able to move left and right while climbing and also it could be faster, as it is relatively slow to the running speed. I think if you make a fast paced game, everything should be fast paced.
The Hud is way too small, i didn't even pay attention to it in the first levels.
But all in all nice game

Wolod responds:

Thanks for the feedback! I'll increase climbing speed in the next update.

The Valley Rule The Valley Rule

aren't you the guy who's making a kitty story? make a kitty story